Wednesday, April 18, 2012



*S*P*R*I*N*G*B*R*E*A*K*

We spent Spring Break in Utah with family like we usually do. We had a great time hanging out with family, going sight seeing, and losing lots of hours of sleep! The kids spent most night there staying up and talking with their cousins. I love that they get to spend some quality time together. I wish they were all closer.

This year we went to the zoo with all the cousins, even some of Rex's cousins and aunt.


Great Grandpa even strolled around in the rascal he rented!




All the grandkids Renee, Brayden, Dakota, Wyatt, Brody, Zander, Hudson, Remington, Magnolia, Lela and Bridger



Bridger and Grandpa on the carousel. I think this is my favorite picture of Grandpa.


We took up an entire train car

We went to BYU and toured the campus. I would like to share pictures of that trip, but in regular fashion we brought the camera, forgot the SD card, bought another and then forgot that one! Classic. Trust me, we had fun though.
Grandpa took the kids fishing at Utah Lake. All the kids caught a fish, Wyatt caught 4! I will write about that in another post.


We spent one day on Temple Square. We went to the Church History Museum which I had never been to. Super fun. There were some pretty cool things there.
That night, Rex surprised me and we went to dinner with friends Dan and Cindy at the new Cheesecake Factory in the new shopping center downtown, and then we went to the Anniversary Inn that night. We hadn't been there since we got married. We stayed in the Sultans Palace room this time. The tub and shower were a Phoenix and the bed was atop two elephants.
Since we were able to stay for Easter we spent the weekend doing an egg hunt in Tassie and Jereme's backyard and dying 120 eggs in grandma's kitchen!





Easter morning before church

We always look forward to out trip to Utah on Spring Break.

No comments: