Wednesday, July 27, 2011

You would think with it being summer and me not being at the kid's school most days I would get more blogging done. Well, that has obviously not been the case. We have been so busy.

"Doing what?" you ask.

"Nothing."

I am not sure what has taken up our days, but they have been full. I have started a new book series that has taken over quite a bit of "free time". That is in quotations because it really isn't "free" there are several things I should be doing but am not! This is the book I am reading now. 4th in a series of 5. The good news is I am almost done, the bad news is I have another series to start right after this one.

I have 3 of my friends kids for the rest of the week while they are on a trek with the youth of our church so prolific blogging does not look like it will make the "To Do" list at least until the beginning of next week.

Happy Summer!

No comments: