Friday, June 3, 2011

I have been searching some of my favorite blogs and following links to different ideas. There are so many crafty people out there. Thanks to the wonderful blog world they get to share them....and I get to copy them!!!!!


Here are a few things I am dying to do.

I love this idea. How cute and simple. I am going to Goodwill today to track a cool Mason jar down!






These are going to be the cups for Maggie's Polka-Dot and Pedi Birthday picnic lunch! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE them!!!!






I love these alphabet rocks. Hudson is learning his letters, but I am afraid he might throw them and break things...lots of things!




Maggie's room needs a makeover. I really like this look. I would do different colors or her (even though I absolutely love these) and add some pretty cool polka-dots.




This will be our 4th of July table cloth. It is so cute and simple!




I would love to put this in the hallway. I think it is such a great idea. If I had a full family room it would totally go on the main wall. Such a cool way to show your kids you are proud of them!


No comments: